Humanities Scholars is a first-year learning community where students question the meaning of their education, consider humanities in action, and connect their interests to academic research and community engagement. Throughout the year, students develop a sense of self and their place in the world.
- Join a community of peers who share your passion
- Receive $2,000 in scholarship support
- Priority application to live in the Humanities House
- Engage in a year-long seminar, team-taught by faculty and staff across the College of Humanities.
- Design and deliver research with faculty guidance
- Refine essential skills in critical thinking, cultural literacy, effective writing, and creative problem solving
- Connect academic discovery to community engagement
- Participate in Humanities Scholars orientation
- Enjoy VIP attendance at College of Humanities and campus events