Humanities Scholars is a first-year learning community where students question the meaning of their education, consider humanities in action, and connect their interests to academic research and community engagement. Throughout the year, students develop a sense of self and their place in the world.
- Join a community of peers who share your passion
- Receive a $2,000 scholarship
- Participate in Humanities Scholars Orientation in Centennial Valley, Montana
- Engage in a year-long seminar, team-taught by academic advisers and career coaches
- Deepen your learning alongside faculty mentors
- Refine essential skills in critical thinking, cultural literacy, effective writing, and creative problem solving
- Connect academic discovery to community engagement on an Alternative Spring Break
- Enjoy VIP attendance at College of Humanities and campus events
If you are interested in being considered for the upcoming Humanities Scholars cohort, academic year Fall 2020 - Spring 2021, reach out by clicking the button below and filling out our form. If you have any questions about the Humanities Scholars program, please contact the Program Director, Taunya Dressler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.